Join the Digital Security by Design (DSbD) community at the event that brings together the whole ecosystem, to discuss and share ideas around DSbD technologies and strengthen stakeholder engagement and relationships.
An opportunity for those involved with DSbD to share their projects’ successes, news and challenges with other peers. This will allow knowledge and expertise to be shared, and for the DSbD team to identify areas in which projects may need additional support.
This event is by invitation only. If you haven’t received your registration link via email or if you’re interested to attend, please contact us and let us know why your presence would be relevant at this event.
Registration deadline is 26 February at 4pm.
The final Agenda details will be sent a few weeks prior:
- 9 .30am – Arrival & Registration
- 10am – Welcome and Current programme/technology status (Talk)
- 10.15am – Demonstration & poster session
- 11am – A mature consideration of how the benefits and disbenefits of CHERI might drive adoption (Discussion)
- 12.30pm – Lunch
- 1.15pm – RISC V Sonata developments (Talk)
- 1.45pm – CHERI Alliance (Talk)
- 2pm – Demonstrations & poster session
- 3.15pm – From Secure Foundations to Resilient Futures: Making this a reality (Q&A)
- 4.15pm – FreeBSD Beacon awards ceremony
- 4.45pm – Close
FreeBSD Beacon awards
There will also be a chance for you to submit an application to win a FreeBSD Beacon awards – please see here for more details
Submissions for these awards close on 14 February at 11am.